Legal, Security & Privacy
Currently, the National Institute for Transparency, Access to Information and Personal Data Protection (INAI), through its Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties has determined fines, both for natural and legal persons, due to lack of self-regulation on Data Protection.
How will I know if I am subject to this legislation?
Natural or legal persons, who collect information from third parties, for its treatment, (employees, customers, suppliers, etc.) such as: e-mail, telephone number, login information, name, security recordings, interbank CLABE and bank information of customers in general, etc. Their lack of self-regulation in that regard, will make them liable to several sanctions ranging from warnings to correct the deficiencies in their notices, to fines of: 320,000 days of minimum salary in force in Mexico City; and for infringements committed in the processing of sensitive data, the sanctions may be increased up to two times, the established amounts.
This document constitutes the Privacy Notice for the purposes of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties “LFPDP”, the Law of Information Society Services and the provisions arising from or relating to it. This Privacy Notice (hereinafter referred to as “Notice”) applies to the personal information collected on the Holder by LIZETTE WEBER Y ALLEGRO MUSIC S.A. DE C.V, in her capacity as Person in Charge.
In accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law 15/1999, on the Protection of Personal Data, in the event that you send us any e-mail message to the e-mail address indicated therein, or fill out a data collection form, we inform you that the personal data you provide to us, will be registered in the file for which LIZETTE WEBER Y ALLEGRO MUSIC S.A. DE C.V are responsible, in order to manage you inquiry, to offer our products and services to you, to maintain a commercial relationship, as well as for sending you by any means, including electronic mail or other equivalent electronic means of communication advertising or promotional information relating to products and services of the Company.
What kind of information do we collect?
The Person in Charge collects information that may identify you in a reasonable manner, for example, it may include but is not limited to: your name and surname; date of birth; residence address; e-mail address; landline and/or mobile telephone number; Federal Taxpayer Registry (RFC); bank card number and/or bank account number.
How do we collect the information?
The collection of personal data may be carried out, for example:
• Through the use of e-mail messages and face-to-face meetings that we hold with you.
• When you communicate via telephone with us.
• Through the use of the Websites of the Person in Charge.
• Through the use of automatic data collection tools.
• Through direct collection.
• Using sources of public access and other sources available on the market.
All the information we collect about you can be combined to help us adapt our communications to you and determine new services or improvements to the ones we already provide based on your needs and preferences.
How do we use or share the information we collect?
Some examples of the purposes of the information we collect are:
• We use the information we collect to offer you the services and information you request, to inform you about other services offered by the Person in Charge and to manage our sites and services.
• To conduct studies on demographics, interests and behavior; market and consumer studies in order to acquire and offer customized products and services, as well as advertising and content more relevant to your needs.
• To formalize the contractual process with customers, consumers, suppliers and other third parties as well as manage services and business relationships with suppliers and other third parties with whom we deal.
How can you exercise your ARCO rights?
For the reception, registration and attention of the requests to exert your right to access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to your data, and the other rights provided for in the LFPDP contact our department in charge of the processing of personal data, by e-mail to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org where we commit to giving the corresponding follow-up to your request within a maximum period of 3 (three) working days. If you want your personal data to be removed from all our databases, send an e-mail to the address indicated, with the subject ¨Unsubscribe¨.
Only the holder of these may request Access, rectification, cancellation or opposition, therefore in this kind of requests you will be asked to prove your identity or, the identity of your legal representative.
Sharing and disclosure of information
The company does not rent or sell to anyone personal information of their Users. The Company will share the Personal Data provided by the User when:
• The User authorizes to share such information.
• The Company needs to share that information to being able to offer the User a service he has requested.
Changes to the Privacy Notice
LIZETTE WEBER Y ALLEGRO MUSIC S.A. DE C.V, reserves the right to periodically update this Privacy Notice to reflect changes in our information practices. It is the responsibility of the Holder to periodically review the content of the Privacy Notice on the site https://lizetteweber.com where the changes made in conjunction with the date of the last update will be published.